- explore the patient expectations*
- documentation(pix from aside lateral also)
- better: vid s 55HD gives plenty of pix and you choose the best out of it.
- *“never start any procedure before drawing the final result.“
- = visualization with direct composits (flowable) better than talking! then don‘ t show it in the mirror but take pix select the suitables and show these.
Procedure (gurel works in teamwork with international specialists.. Skype dropbox.. keynote digital scans etc.)
- find the questionable teeth
- find the problems to be resolved (methods & timing)
- problem list
- current conditions
- consequences if no treatment
- benefits of treatment
- ask patient understanding
- finances to be set..
i.e (wonderful example of complexxx case)
- move the malpositioned teeth before placing the implants, place ideal temporary crowns on the teeth and move then with ortho to the right position… extract the orthodontic moved teeth … place implants …put crowns and bridges…in zirkonia
VENEERS by GG
- same idea: before prepping make a mockup to explore expectations then wax-up .
- Next appointment: put splint in place – positive echo by the patient: start prep over acrylic splint (minimalizing material loss) make impression